Automatic 25kg 50kg cement bag packing filling machine
This series of machines are designed for super fine powders and granules with medium to high bulk density and small parcel size. The unique impeller design allowsfor a fast and uniform feed flow to maintain a fast packing speed. Applicable materials include: Cement, Dry Mortar, Kieselquhr, Perlite Additive, Lime Carbonate and Siliceous Dust etc.
• Weighing Range: 10-50kg
• Filling speed: 3-6 bags/minute (packing speed depends on the material features and packing material)
• Weighing Accuracy: ±0.2-0.4%
• Applicable Voltage: AC220V-440V 50/60HZ Three Phases and Four Poles
(Local voltage and frequency be specified by clients)
• Air Source Requirement: 0.4-0.8MPa Dry Compressed Air, Total Air Consumption: 0.8m3/min
• Applicable Environment: Altitude≤2000meters, Humidity≤95% RH Non-congealable Dew, Operating Temperature:0℃~50℃, Storage Temperature : -20℃~70℃
Materials are fed into surge bin from customer`s hopper. This process is controlled by a rotary gate and a pneumatic valve on top of the surge bin. The feeding proess is controlled by a frequency convertor operated impeller and a valve at the spout. When reaching target value, the impeller stops and the feeding valve closes, sack-clamping device is open and the filled bag could be moved out manually or automatically. The machine is ready for a new filling circle.