DCS series automatic quantitative weighing grain packaging scale is an automatic weighing and packaging machine suitable for grain, beans, fertilizer, chemical and other industries. For example, package granulated health materials, corn, rice, wheat and granular seeds, medicines, etc. According to your requirements, the rated range of packaging weight is 5kg ~ 80kg.
The quantitative filling and packaging scale machine is mainly composed of four parts: automatic weighing, conveying equipment, bag sealing equipment and computer control.
It has the characteristics of reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, stable operation, energy saving and power saving, easy operation and accurate weighing.
The main engine adopts dual-frequency spiral propulsion, dual-barrel measurement, advanced digital frequency conversion control technology, sample processing technology, and anti-interference technology to achieve automatic error compensation and correction.
|product name||Powder packaging machine|
|Product Features||Automatic filling weighing and conveying, sewing bags|
|Packaging speed||Weighing: 4-8 bags / minute|
|Bag type||Plastic, paper bag, woven bag|
|Accuracy||Weighing error: 0.2-2%|
|material||Carbon steel / stainless steel|
|After sales service||Engineers serving overseas|
1. The machine needs manual assistance for bagging, automatic weighing, bagging, filling, automatic conveying and sewing.
2. Controlled by the instrument to ensure cutting speed and accuracy.
3. It solves the problem of packaging special chemical raw materials, and has a wide application range and simple operation.
4, using high-precision sensors, high intelligent weighing controller, high measurement accuracy and stable performance.
5. The contact part with the material is made of stainless steel and has high corrosion resistance.
6. Electrical and pneumatic components are imported components with long service life and high stability.
7. The control cabinet is sealed and suitable for harsh dust environment.
8. Material tolerance automatic correction, zero point automatic tracking, overshoot detection and suppression, too high and too low alarm.
Q1: How to choose the right packaging machine?
A: We have a variety of packaging machines, suitable for packaging different materials (products), please tell me your Products and requirements, we will select the appropriate project and make drawings for your confirmation. Also, your custom design works. We have a team of more than 10 engineers and R & D teams.
Q2: What are your delivery terms?
Answer: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
Q3: What is the delivery time?
A: It usually takes 30 to 40 days to receive your advance payment. The exact delivery time depends on the item and quantity you ordered.
Q4: Will you test everything before shipping?
A: Yes, we have 100% tested before delivery.