This model is designed mainly for the fine powder which easily to spout dust and high-accuracy packing requirement. Based on the feedback sign given bybelow weight sensor, this machine do measuring, two-filling, and up-down work etc It is specially suitable for filling milk powder, additives, carbon powderdry powder of fire extinguisher, and other fine powder which needs high packing accuracy.
- The Pneumatic clamping and lifting system installed on the weighing sensor enables to do fast filling and slow filling according to the per-set target weight.And the high sensitive weighing system ensures high filling accuracy
- Servo motor does up-down work driving with tray together, the up-down rate can be set randomly, no dust spouts out when filling.
- With servo motor and servo drive controlled auger, perform stablyand with high accuracy
- PLC control, touch screen display, easy to operate.
- Made of stainless steel, combined hopper or split hopper, easily tobe cleaned
- With handwheel to adjust the height, easy to fill many kinds of weight.
- With fixed screw installation, the material quality won’t be effected.
- Process: put bag/can(container) on the machine, container raise, fast filling, container declines, weight reaches the pre-set number, slow filling, weight reaches the goal number, take thecontainer away manually
- Note: the pneumatic bag-clamp equipment and can-hold set isoptional they are suitable for can or bag filling separatelytely.
- Two inter-changeable working modes: filling by volume(highspeed)& filling by weighing (high accuracy)
|Control System||PLC and Full color HMI|
|Dosing Mode||Real-Time Dual speed weigh-fill: High Speed bulk fill, slow speed fine fill.|
|Filling Weight Range||500G-10KGS|
|Filling Accuracy||500-1000g <+/-2g >1000g <+/-0.1-0.2% >20KGS <+/-0.05-0.1%|
|Contact Parts||Fully Stainless Steel Construction and SUS304 for product contact parts.|
|Power Supply||3P 208-415V 50/60HZ|
|Notes: All above are our standard machine configuration, NON-standard machine can be custom-made as per request .|